Ginkgo biloba 'Tremonia'
(Columnar Maidenhair Tree ) A very narrow, upright tree which was first raised at the Dortmund Botanic Garden in Germany in 1930.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Order before 20th December for Christmas delivery
A very narrow, upright tree which was first raised at the Dortmund Botanic Garden in Germany in 1930. Ginkgo biloba 'Tremonia' is a tall, narrow form with large leaves that are a dark greenish-blue in spring / summer before turning a splendid golden-yellow in the autumn.
A handsome tree for small gardens, as the narrow habit takes up little garden space.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow to moderate.
- Habit: Ginkgo biloba 'Tremonia' grows to be a very narrow, small or eventually in many years, medium sized tree.
- Height: up to 10 - 15 m (32 - 50 ft).
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall), Tree - Medium (20 - 50 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Windy & Exposed
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Habit - Narrow, Honey Fungus Resistant
You might also like