Wisteria floribunda 'Lawrence'
A beautiful climber, Wisteria floribunda 'Lawrence' has masses of lightly scented, pale violet-blue flowers in early summer.
Supplied Size: 3L deep containers (approx 40 - 60 cm tall)
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
A beautiful climber, Wisteria floribunda 'Lawrence' has masses of lightly scented, pale violet-blue flowers in early summer. The leaves are bright green in summer turning pretty shades of yellow before falling in autumn.
A popular plant for training along wires or up trellis against a sunny house wall or fence and Wisteria floribunda 'Lawrence' is also extremely attractive when grown through established trees or shrubs!
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Moist, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Flower Colour: Violet-blue
- Rate of Growth: Moderate to vigorous.
- Habit: Wisteria floribunda 'Lawrence' grows to be a large climbing plant which requires support as it will not self-cling.
- Height: 8 m (26 ft)
- Spread: 4 m (10 - 13 ft)
- Notes: Prolific flowering can be encouraged by pruning branches back to create stumpy spurs in August and February.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Climber - Large (over 20 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also like