Choisya x dewitteana 'Aztec Pearl'
(Mexican Orange Blossom) Similar to the familiar Choisya ternata, this medium sized evergreen shrub has glossy green, aromatic and finely cut, three or five fingered leaves.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 10 - 15 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Similar to the familiar Choisya ternata, this medium sized evergreen shrub has glossy green, aromatic and finely cut, three or five fingered leaves. These delicate, narrow leaves have a slightly oriental feel and are aromatic if crushed. Scented clusters of pink-tinged white flowers emerge in spring.
A compact and reliable garden shrub which can also be grown in a large container if required.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Fertile, well-drained soils.
- Hardiness: Hardy. Ideally requires shelter from cold winter winds.
- Flowering Period: May.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Medium sized rounded shrub once established.
- Height: 2.5 m (8 ft)
- Spread: 2.5 m (8 ft)
- Notes: Prune to shape after flowering if required. This plant was formerly known as Choisya ternata 'Aztec Pearl'.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Evergreen, To grow in a pot, Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also like