Cedrus libani 'Sargentii'
(Weeping Cedar of Lebanon) A slow growing plant, Cedrus libani 'Sargentii' is a handsome Cedar with horizontally growing or weeping branche with needles that are dark greenish-blue in colour.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
A slow growing plant, Cedrus libani 'Sargentii' is a handsome Cedar with horizontally growing or weeping branche with needles that are dark greenish-blue in colour.
Particularly suitable for growing as a ground cover plant or in a rock garden or alternatively, a leader can be selected and grown up a tall supporting cane to give height and impact. Cedrus libani 'Sargentii' can also be grown in a large container or trough.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Fully hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Very slow.
- Habit: Cedrus libani 'Sargentii' is a low, weeping ground cover plant. Can be trained vertically for height if required.
- Height: 1 m (3 ft).
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall), Ground Cover
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Windy & Exposed
- Special Features
- Evergreen, To grow in a pot
You might also like