Abies x arnoldiana 'Cyrille'
(Dwarf Arnold Fir) Unusual in the UK, Abies x arnoldiana 'Cyrille' is a slow growing, spreading conifer with dark green needles and attractive lilac purple, upright cones on established specimens.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
Unusual in the UK, Abies x arnoldiana 'Cyrille' is a slow growing, spreading conifer with dark green needles and attractive lilac purple, upright cones on established specimens. It is very hardy and tough, ideal for spreading out to fill border space in cold or exposed areas.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Very hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Very slow (approx 8 - 10 cm growth a year is typical).
- Habit: Abies x arnoldiana 'Cyrille' grows to be a small to medium sized, spreading shrub.
- Height: up to 1 - 1.5 m (3 - 5 ft).
- Spread: up to 2 - 2.5 m (6 - 8 ft) in many years.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall), Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall), Ground Cover
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Windy & Exposed, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Evergreen, To grow in a pot
You might also like