Terms And Conditions
When ordering plants from our website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Our website uses Sagepay to securely process your order payments, one of the UK's leading independent payment service providers.
- The plants on our website are generally in stock when you place your order. Occasionally, the availability of these plants can be affected by adverse weather conditions and external factors beyond our control.
- If a plant on your order is out of stock, we will contact you by telephone or email before taking payment to confirm when the plant will become available if you wish to reserve it in advance, or to arrange a substitution. We will not substitute plants without contacting you first.
- Sizes and measurements of plants on our website are approximate as they can vary significantly in size between seasons. Plant pot sizes may vary from time to time from the approximate sizes stated online. We will however supply the best plants currently available.
- Every effort is made to maintain prices on our website and in our catalogue but we reserve the right to change them without notice.
- Unless an account has been established with us, our terms are payment with order.
- We reserve title to all stock until paid for in full. In the case of non-payment, stock will be recovered and should be in good order.
- For goods purchased for delivery by our mail order service, your credit card will be charged on the day we pack and send the plants. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us the right payment details.
- We will take all reasonable care to keep all information connected with your order secure but we cannot be held liable for any loss that you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any data, including credit and account details you provide when accessing or ordering from this Web Site, unless this is solely due to our negligence.
- Please ensure that your delivery information is accurate and that you include a safe location where the plants can be left should you not be in when they arrive if such a location exists. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the plants once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions.
- We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods if we are given an incorrect or incomplete delivery address. Please ensure that delivery details are as accurate and detailed as possible, as these are the details which will be forwarded to our couriers!
- Orders are usually processed within 5 or 6 working days. Once your plants are ready, they will be dispatched using an overnight courier. If you need the plants to arrive earlier than this (for a special occasion, etc.) or for a specific date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our main office on (01530) 413700 with the preferred delivery date and your order details and we will do our best to fulfil your request.
- If for any reason the expected delivery date will exceed five or six days (if we are very busy or due to adverse weather conditions on our nursery), we will contact you by telephone or email to advise you of this and confirm a convenient delivery date.
- Deliveries can take place at any time between 8am and 5.30pm. We are not able to specify an exact delivery time!
- Expected delivery dates are not guaranteed. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, we will contact you to advise you that the delivery date will have to be extended.
- We are are happy to take orders for salable or young plants and reserve them on the nursery for collection or delivery at a later date.
For this service, payment in full at time of order is required.
- Should a paid for reservation of plants be cancelled at a later date, 50% of the total is non-refundable.
- Promotions or special offers featured on our website are only valid for plants ordered via the website or by telephone and do not apply to plants purchased on our nursery in person.
- Promotions or special offers featured on our nursery are only valid for plants ordered whilst visiting our nursery and do not apply to plants purchased via our website or by telephone.
- Promotions or special discounts codes are mutually exclusive unless otherwise stated.
We guarantee to replace or refund the cost of plants which die within a year of purchase after delivery or collection, providing they have been cared for correctly after delivery and the blame can fairly and reasonably be attributed to the Nursery rather than to extremes of weather, garden pests, negligence on your part or other hazards beyond our control.
- We take pride in the quality of the plants we supply. If you have any reason to be dissatisfied with your order it will be dealt with personally and sympathetically. We must, however, reserve the right to refuse to replace plants free of charge unless you notify us of the problem, in writing, within seven days of receipt of the plant in question.
- If your plant has died within a year of purchase and you feel that it is due to a fault with the plant, rather than weather conditions, etc. Please telephone our office on (01530) 413700 or email us at email@example.com
- Where possible please take a digital photo of the dead plant and our label or have your receipt number ready (for mail order deliveries only). We may in some circumstances need the dead plant to be mailed back to us for inspection, but generally speaking a digital or standard photo will suffice.
- Once we are satisfied of proof of purchase and that the plant is dead, we will supply a replacement plant as soon as possible. If we have sold out of the plant in question, we will offer a refund or the value of the plant to be used as credit against further purchases.
- Unless the plants are damaged, returns are at your own cost. The plants must arrive back with us safely and we reserve the right to withhold the full amount or a percentage of the refund value if the plant is damaged during return.
- Important Mail Order Info: If in the unlikely event that a plant should be damaged on delivery, there will be no postage to pay when we send a replacement. If a plant fails later on but within a year of purchase and is replaced free of charge, the normal postage charge will apply.
- Please be aware that restricting or blocking cookies set on bluebellnursery.com may impact the functionality or performance of the website.
At Bluebell Nursery we take your privacy seriously.
When you make an order on our website, we need to take relevant details to allow us to process it successfully.
We require the following information to process your order:
- Email Address
- Telephone number (so we can contact you to discuss the plants, arrange a suitable delivery date, etc.)
- Billing address
- Delivery Address (if different)
- Payment Details
The delivery address and telephone number will be passed on to our courier company to allow them to deliver your order (they will call you if they have trouble finding the delivery location) and the remaining information will not be passed on or sold to any other company or third party.
When you make an order you will be offered the chance to sign up to the Bluebell Nursery email newsletter. If you wish to opt out of receiving it, you can, at any time click the 'unsubscribe' link in the email(s) you receive.