Mail Order Delivery Information
1) How much is it for a delivery within the UK?
Prices below are for ANY number of plants sent via courier to an address in this area.
Please select 'Standard UK Delivery' & your area from the drop down menu on the order page.
- £7.95 - Anywhere on the UK Mainland (including all of mainland England, Wales, Scotland)
- £11.45 - Isle of Wight
- £15.95 - Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly, Scottish Islands (including Skye, Lewis and Harris, Arran, Shetland & Orkney)
2) How much is it for a delivery to Ireland (Eire)?
- £30 per box - Ireland (Eire). Each box can hold up to 5 plants so delivery for 1 - 5 plants = £30, 6 - 10 plants = £60, etc.
- For deliveries to Ireland, please Select: Overseas delivery. (Ireland ONLY) on the order page.
- Important: As we do not need a postcode for delivery to Ireland (Eire), please enter 0000 in the postcode box on the order form to skip it.
3) Can I order plants online and collect them from your nursery instead?
4) How quickly will my plants be delivered?
- Plants are dispatched by overnight courier once packed and ready (usually within one or two working days or up to five days in very busy seasons such as late Spring or Autumn).
5) I need my plants to arrive as quickly as possible or on a specific date, can I arrange this?
- Sure, we are happy to help! Make your order online & write 'Please deliver as soon as possible' in the special instructions box or or telephone our main office on (01530) 413700 with your preferred delivery date and order details. We will prioritize your order to make sure the plants arrive on time.
6) I won't be in when the plants are delivered, what will happen?
The plants can be left in the prearranged safe location, for example by the front door, back door, greenhouse, etc. (Please let us know where to leave them in the 'Special Instructions' section of the order form).
Our parcels can be delivered at any time between 8am and 5.30pm. We are not able to specify an exact delivery time during the day!
We can arrange a special timed or weekend delivery if you prefer but this will be significantly more expensive and needs to be arranged by calling our office on (01530) 413700 to discuss your preferred options and get a delivery quote.
Due to the large amount of time and effort on our part to arrange such deliveries, a £50 minimum (before postage) is required for orders from EU countries
How can I make an order for delivery to my country?
For delivery to EU countries, please contact us and we can supply a quote for delivery.
How much is it to have plants sent to my country?
The delivery charge to countries within the EU depends upon the size of the plants for sale and their weight. If you are interested in making an order, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of plants you require. We can then supply you with a quote for delivery.
Our courier gives us International quotes based on a full sized box of plants. Each of our boxes can hold up to five plants safely for the same postage cost.
I live outside the United Kingdom, do the plants I have ordered come with a guarantee?
We offer a seven day guarantee for plants sent to EU countries only. This is to cover the safe delivery of the plants.
We cannot give any further guarantee on their continued good health due to the potentially extreme change in climatic conditions that they will experience on arrival in your country.
I live in the USA, Canada or outside the European Union, can I have plants delivered?
We are very sorry, plants cannot be sent to countries outside the European Union at this time.